REP TEAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Description of Rep Program: The Underated Rep Program is a voluntary
marketing program designed to increase awareness of the Underated brand. Reps may earn money or clothing from sales made
to customers referred to Underatedco.com.
2. Eligibility: You must be 16 years old or older in order to participate in the Rep Program.
3. Underated Content: Underated will provide Reps with images, photographs, and other content. Underated Content also includes all content made available on the Underatedco.com website. You may use the Underated Content solely for the purpose of promoting the Underated brand after you've been accepted as a Rep. You acknowledge that Underated owns all rights, including trademark and copyrights, in and to the Underated Content. You will stop using Underated Content immediately upon our request.
4. Marketing Activities: As a Rep, you agree to promote the Underated brand in a positive way at all times. Be courteous and polite when promoting the Underated brand. Feel free to give your rep code to all your friends. The more you sell, the more you make.
At the same time, you agree that you will not engage in marketing activities, whether online or offline, that we deem inappropriate in any way or that are illegal. Illegal activities include, but are not limited to:
(a) promoting or encouraging fraud, hate crime, pornography, or racism;
(b) operating, utilizing, or promoting links to any website that contains, displays or promotes any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, or offers any illegal goods or services;
(c) sending spam or abusive emails while promoting the Underated brand.
(d) the use of email addresses which include the terms “Underated”, "Underated Co", "Underated London", "Underated Rep".
All images, photographs, and other content used as part of your
marketing activities shall be Underated Content only.
If you engage in any Illegal activities, your participation in the Rep Program will automatically terminate and you will forfeit all points and other compensation earned and/or unredeemed.
5. Social Networking: We encourage Reps to be active on social networks. However, you may not use the terms Underated as a name, user name, page or profile on any social networking websites.
6. Points: A Rep that has been inactive for a 60 day period will have their unredeemed points canceled on the 60th day of inactivity.
7. Any points earned by an active Rep have to be redeemed and used before 120 days or they will be canceled.
8. Termination: Underated may terminate your participation in the Rep Program at any time and for any reason.
9. Release of Underated: In exchange for participating in the Rep Program, you agree to release, indemnify, and defend Underated from any claims, lawsuits, damages, expenses and any other liability, resulting from or in connection with your activities in the Rep Program, including Illegal Activities. This provision will survive the termination of this agreement.
To the best of your knowledge you confirm all information submitted as part of your Rep Program application is true and correct.